Monday, June 14, 2010

Trip from the Bookstore!

Went to several bookstores yesterday looking for a local home decorating magazine where it featured houses from my hometown and the home of my high school classmate. Sad to say, they are not available anymore.

Anyway, as I was browsing some cookbooks at the Booksale, I saw this arts & crafts book with a very low price (not surprising since it's a book sale, some books do happen to get lost!). I know it would be a good book and with it's price, it surely is a good buy. The book is "Crafty Chika's Art de la Soul" by Kathy Cano Murillo. A craftaholic Mexican-American from Phoenix, Arizona.

The other book I bought is Tara Road, a novel by Maeve Binchy. It was priced really cheap, so I didn't think twice in getting it. I cannot tell yet if it's a good one, but I have read quite a few novels by Maeve Binchy and I did liked them. So, I'm pretty sure this one will be worth it.

I will be posting my review after I'm done reading the books in my Reading Matters page.

1 comment:

  1. I love to read. These book choices sound interesting. I'll see if they have them at my local library.

    ReplyDelete

I would love to hear from you!