Sunday, June 27, 2010

Being In Touch with Friends

Today, I viewed the photo album of one of my college friends in Facebook. It was like a photo book, where she tells about her feelings regarding her being still single. We haven't seen each other for almost 10 years and it was really nice seeing her again, even only in photographs. Since it was on Facebook and friends can give comments, our other friends started reminiscing. I joined too, although, I was kind of late in my comments. It feels really nice to remember the good times and share those memories with my closest friends! I realized that they really are my closest friends. We've only been together in school for four years but the friendship lives on. Even if we have not seen each other for almost 10 years now and we only get to say hi and chat a little through e-mail, text messages and comments on Facebook, I know that the friendship we all have will forever be there. Oh how I miss them and love them of course!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear from you!