Thursday, June 24, 2010

Scrapbook Picture Frame

When I was shopping for a gift for my friend's baby shower, I saw this baby towel blanket with the word "baby" in the hood. The letters are four different fabric cut-outs and it looks so crafty. My friend and I both love to craft and I am sure that she would really like it. Since it cost a little bit lower than my budget, I decided to look around for something to add to it. I wanted to give her scrapbook materials, so I went to the arts & crafts section. Then, I saw this solid wood picture frame. An idea of making a scrapbook like picture frame then came to my mind. So, I purchased the frame and one set of scrapbook accessories. I painted the frame in sky blue, then stick the accessories and this is how it looked after.



Linking to:

giveawaysVisit thecsiproject.com

3 comments:

  1. Thanks for visiting my blog.The picture frame is cute.Best of luck for the CSI challenge.:-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very cute! Stopping by from Friendly Friday! Now following. Have a great weekend!!
    onecrazycookie.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm your newest follower from Friendly Friday! Please follow back when you get a chance!
    Jennifer @ The Craft Barn
    http://thecraftbarn-ny.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

I would love to hear from you!