Friday, October 7, 2011

DIY Decoupaged Coasters

Still in decoupaging mode! This project was also inspired from another blog hopping day (I am so sorry I cannot recall from which blog). I bought this set of wooden coasters for DIY projects. My original plan was to wrap them with different scrapbook papers since I don't have similar designs enough for the four of them. But when I saw this project, I thought it looked better to leave a small portion on each sides blank (like a margin) and I can just use one scrapbook paper for a matching coasters.


2 comments:

  1. very cute- if you glue magnatic strip on the back they make terrific refidge magnets- depending on the size.
    Thanks for sharing
    Johnina

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thes are cute and I am looking for craft ideas for the craft fare I am thinking I might make a few and see if they sell. Great idea.

    ReplyDelete

I would love to hear from you!