Thursday, February 10, 2011

My Chicken Cordon Bleu

Today is my husband's birthday and I cooked Chicken Cordon Bleu for lunch. It was my first try in cooking this dish and it was a success!!! I'm so happy! My mom, brother and nieces loved it! I have to wait for my sister's verdict later, as she was a little bit hard to please... jeezzz!



It's really a great feeling if you cooked something special and it's very much appreciated. My husband will surely like it, too bad he's still abroad. He's very excited though and it's gonna be one of the first dishes I'm going to cook for him when he's home. This dish is one of the main courses in our wedding reception. That's why it's special to me. Now, I'm inspired to research, learn and try new recipes!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear from you!