Tuesday, April 14, 2009

My recipe for succesful cooking...

Since I started cooking, I realized that the following are needed to make it successful!

1. Right and sufficient ingredients (of course!)
2. Common sense
3. Love and care for those who will eat them
4. Passion for cooking
5. Practice (So true, practice makes perfect!)

Now I know why in country magazines, recipes for spreads and jams are always featured. They are such a joy to make. There is the anticipation of how the finish product comes out. And when it comes out just right, you’ll be proud of yourself. If not, well, there is such a thing as next time and by then, you’ll know what to do.

The first cheese spread I made tasted like pizza flavor!
My fresh tomato jam was fine, although it’s not that sweet (the way Ilonggos like)!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear from you!