Thursday, April 16, 2009

Lessons in Life (2)

1. Be kinder than necessary because everyone you meet is fighting some kind of battle.
2. A sharp tongue can cut my own throat.
3. If I want my dreams to come true, I mustn't oversleep.
4. Of all the things I wear, my expression is the most important.
5. The best vitamin for making friends.....B1.
6. The happiness of my life depends on the quality of my thoughts.
7. One thing I can give and still keep...is my word.
8. I lie the loudest when I lie to myself.
9. If I lack the courage to start, I have already finished.
10. One thing I can't recycle is wasted time.
11. Ideas won't work unless ' I ' do.
12. My mind is like a parachute...it functions only when open.
13. The 10 commandments are not a multiple choice.
14. The pursuit of happiness is the chase of a lifetime!
15. It is never too late to become what I might have been.

Life is too short to wake up with regrets. So love the people who treat you right... Forget about the one's who don't. Believe everything happens for a reason. If you get a second chance, grab it with both hands. If it changes your life, let it. Nobody said life would be easy, they just promised it would be worth it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear from you!