Friday, January 7, 2011

New Year's Resolution

Happy New Year!

I wonder what 2011 would be for me. I hope, wish and pray that it would be a happy, prosperous and blessed one!

It's been a couple of days now that the thought of making a new year resolution is prodding me. When was the last time I did that? Oh, I can't even remember! What to list down? Will I be able to keep it? Oh well, making the list would be easy but keeping them, I'm not so sure. But anyway, I am giving in to the prodding of my thoughts. I will not promise myself that I will fulfill them, but I will try my best to do them. Fair enough, I think. So, on to my list!

1. Try to have patience!
2. Try not to get irritated and angry easily.
3. Try to practice positive thinking.
4. Try not to spend money on unnecessary things.
5. Save, save and save!
6. Eat less!
7. Exercise if possible.

This is all for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear from you!