Friday, September 10, 2010

Been a while!

Ohhh... it's been a while since my last post. Been so busy with swapping and tagging in Swap-bot. I enjoyed it a lot! Paper crafting and making handmade crafts has occupied a lot of my time. I have also joined postcrossing. I was inspired when I received some vintage postcards.

I received a cute Pink crochet book thong from a generous lady from Swap-bot. It has a little dragonfly charm and a glass heart bead. It was lovely! The note that came with it was equally nice. She wrote that, hopefully I will enjoy using it as much as she enjoyed making it and that she loved the dragonfly on the front... that "it was so little you almost miss it... like most of the moments in life!"

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear from you!