Friday, July 2, 2010

Booksale Good Finds

Another trip to the Booksale has given me three good find books! After finishing Tara Road by Maeve Binchy, I still felt like reading some more of her novels. So today, on my trip to the mall, visiting Booksale is one of my top itinerary. After about an hour of browsing the shelves (with a little bit of crouching to see what's on the lower shelves), I settled to get three novels. Two of which were by Maeve Binchy, the "Silver Wedding" and "Quentins" (which was featured on Tara Road, so it really got my fancy). The other one is "The Secrets of Rosa Lee" by Jodi Thomas. I was really happy with the price... a good 80.00 Philippine pesos for the three books! Some books of the same author are still being sold at 75 to 105 per book. Can't wait to read them and see if they're worth it...lol... because I'm actually pretty sure they are!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear from you!