Sunday, July 4, 2010

Books and E-books!

The other night, I was lurking at the girltalk forum where the topic is e-books. The girls were comparing the e-books they have, as well as, telling each other how and where they got theirs. Most of which, they said were free so they started to collect. I also have some e-books, but they are mostly cookbooks and arts & crafts. I love them because they were well illustrated and has very user friendly instructions. Anyway, the girls mentioned about some interesting novels, so I searched for them. I did find the novels, but when I started reading it, it doesn't feel like the real thing. I mean, it doesn't feel like I'm reading a novel. Of course, the story is the same, but I would still very much prefer holding and flipping a soft bound pocket book!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear from you!