Friday, October 11, 2013

Mini-framed Postage Stamp

Last month, I received some used postage stamps from a couple of Swap-bot members who granted my wish for stamps. As I was sorting them out, this particular stamp caught my attention. It was a vintage stamp (1960) and it has an inspiring saying (a creed, I think) on it.


"Fear to do ill and you need fear nought else!" by Benjamin Franklin


I love crafting with used postage stamps! I am planning to make a collage of my favorite stamps and frame them. Looking for frames in thrift stores has also been my interest lately. Even slightly damaged frames or those without glasses in bargain bins. Who knows, I can use them in some future projects. :) Anyway, I got this mini frame (2" by 3.5") for quite some time now. I just thought of putting the stamp on it and see how it would look. And well, it looked great!

Linking to blog parties:
http://www.findingfabulousblog.com/

Dear Creatives

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear from you!