Wednesday, June 12, 2013

Thrift Store Shopping!

There was an art frame that I have been eyeing in a thrift store that I always pass by whenever I go to the city. But finances has been really hard after my surgery and I cannot afford to buy unessential things. So, to avoid the frame, I did not go into that store. But then, I still happened to pass by a new thrift store and well, the very curious me went inside. I have seen a lot of things I really wanted to buy but I was able to say NO to them (kinda proud of myself there!). However, these cute little dessert plates just seems so hard to resist! I could use them right?!... and they are really cheap... and if I did not get them, I might always think of them and regret not getting them. It always happen to me, I am not usually into impulse buying so when I see something that I like, I don't buy it right away. I go home and if I think of it and if I really want it, I will get it the next time I go to that store, but when I get there, the item is gone already. For only 74 pesos, I got these plates! I so love the Pink one! I always love things with kitschy images!

This is a Gisela Graham plate. Pretty isn't it?!


And this one is Baskin Robbins and it featured Snoopy! I also love the color!


Peter Rabbit by Beatrix Potter design!


This one I like for the Pepper prints and I need a serving plate in this shape and size. Why do I feel like I sound so defensive?! hahaha...




Linking to blog parties:

http://www.thethriftyhome.com

2 comments:

  1. I love thrifting! And I really do try to keep from impulse purchases! I make sure I either really LOVE it or really NEED it!

    I really love the dishes you purchased! I have a huge weakness for dishes!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for your comment! Yes, I love them and I enjoy using them now. :)

    ReplyDelete

I would love to hear from you!