Tuesday, November 20, 2012

Business Venture: Home Decors!

Earliear this month, I bought some Christmas decors. Figurines mostly. A nativity set, two houses for a Christmas village theme and a Christmas theme Penguin choir figurine. I tried to set up a Christmas village using whatever figurines I have that I can add to my new purchases. It then inspired me to look for more items at an online selling site. Of course, there are a lot of available items to choose from. But, I did not buy any, instead, I sold some!

Yes, I sold two items! One of the houses and the Penguin choir figurine. I got actually the biggest surprise of the year because of that. I started selling some old magazines last month and they are not selling at all. Since, there are still a duplicate house and Penguin figurine at the store, I decided to why not post them and sell at the site. In just 24 hours, when I opened my account again, the Penguin figurine was bought and there are watchers for the house! Then, the next day, somebody started inquiring about the house and just before the auction ended, I got a buyer already. Next thing I know, I was busy packaging the items.

Another surprise I had was that, I got a support from hubby to go for it when I told him I want to venture into that business. Well, just start with a small capital and it's okay then! And of course, a lot of beware of this, beware of that...lol!!!

I know that I may have sold some today but might take a while before I sell any again, but it is teaching me confidence, faith in myself and to be hopeful. Anyway, I really hope and pray that it will be successful!

I just want to share the picture of my Nativity set.



These are what I have sold:





No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear from you!