Tuesday, May 5, 2015

Surplus Shop Sneak

Going to surplus shops has become my obsession lately. It was decided at first that those trips will just be done once a month. But oh, waiting for another trip is just too long a wait! So, on my trip to town last Friday, I sneaked into one of the shops and these are what I got!


Condiment server. My new and recent "will buy" items are serving dishes and I am just so happy with this find.

White ceramic dessert plate. Honestly, I wasn't too happy with this one. But well, there's nothing I can do but use and enjoy it.

Wooden Wise Monkeys. This one is a great find and more of a dream come true as I really wanted to have something to remind me of the "Hear no evil, see no evil, speak no evil" thing.

Happy thrifting indeed!

Linking to Blog Parties

Tweak It Tuesday
The Scoop

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear from you!