Sunday, July 29, 2012

A Great Time to Read

I have been reading the book, "The Bridges of Madison County" on and off for weeks now. Though the story is exciting and I love it, I can't seem to finish it since the gardening bug attacked me! But today, it's been raining all morning and the news said we are on a storm signal #1. That means a break from my latest obsession "gardening"!

So today, I just curled up on my reading chair and finally finished the book. As usual, after I read a very good book, it always makes me feel like I am really going to miss reading it.


Just my thought: I like reading the book better than having watched the movie version. I however picture the characters in the persons of Clint Eastwood and Meryl Streep!

I think I am adding "a trip to Madison County to see all the covered bridges" in my bucket list! I had a virtual tour of it over the internet though!


No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear from you!