Sunday, December 25, 2011

Christmas 2011

It's been weeks since my last blog. True enough, Christmas season is the busiest time of the year! Shopping for those perfect Christmas presents for family members, friends, relatives and godchildren can really take a day or two, maybe three! Reunions with classmates, friends and relatives can go almost everyday as well. Then there's Christmas eve, Christmas day, New Year's eve and New Year's day! Such a very hectic schedule, but despite that, Christmas season is still the most wonderful time of the year!

Each year, I also give myself a Christmas present and for this year, it's more for my arts & crafts hobby. Late this year, I got so interested with Tim Holtz inspired craft projects, but I cannot find his products on local craft stores. With thorough search, I found a local store that sells some Tim Holtz products and what luck, they sell online!

Here's a photo of it:
Cardstock cut-outs, craft cut-outs in vintage theme, stamp ink pads, embossing powder, glitter glue, stickers, brads, stencils, foam stamp and scrapbooking tips and tricks magazine featuring stamps & inks and journaling.
Tim Holtz distress inks in Aged Mahogany and Wild Honey. Zing embossing powder. Brilliance pigment inks in Graphite Black, Coffee Bean and Galaxy Gold. Glitter Glue. Clear acryllic inspired by TH's fragments. Papemelroti craft cuts in vintage theme.
From my niece!
Love them all! Can't wait to play with them and create something beautiful!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear from you!