Saturday, January 5, 2008

Friendship Quotes

My favorite friendship quotes. Dedicated to all my friends.

~~~

"Silences make the real conversations between friends. Not the saying but the never needing to say is what counts." - Margaret Lee Runbeck
~
"For what do my friends stand? Not for the clever things they say: I do not remember them half an hour after they are spoken. It is always the unspoken, the unconsciuos, which is their reality to me." - Mark Rutherford
~
"There's nothing worth the wear of winning, but laughter and the love of friends." - Hilaire Belloc
~
"Wherever you are it is your own friends who make your world." - William James
~
"It is not so much our friend's help that helps us as the confident knowledge that they will help us." - Epicurus (341-270 BC)
~
"Each friend represents a world in us, a world possibly not born until they arrive, and it is only by this meeting that a new world is born." - Anais Nin
~
"A real friend is one who walks in when the rest of the world walks out." - Walter Winchell

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear from you!